We are seeking a Part-Time Remote Support Associate to help serve the technical needs of our users and network of artists. Our online platform serves tens of thousands of artists as they apply to music, theatre, dance, and visual arts programs from around the globe including conservatories, universities, festivals, competitions, workshops, symphonies, youth orchestras, and young artist programs.
- Serve as a technical liaison to our artist users.
- Ensure customer service is friendly, timely, and accurate.
- Execute best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Respond to email and voicemail requests from users.
- 1-year remote technical support and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative nature.
- High-capacity and able to respond to requests quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and driven to meet aggressive goals.
- Doesn’t get flustered easily, learns quickly, and volunteers for new challenges.
- Available to work afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have internet access and an up-to-date computer.
- Wage: $12 per hour.
- Average Number of Hours: 17 hours per week.